- Digital Media Rentals
- HD DSLR
- Digital Recorders
- Media Storage
- Underwater Housings
- Environmental Protection
- Media Playback
- Product Sales
Astroscope HD Night Vision
SKU: Astroscope HD Night Vision
Highest Night-time Imaging Performance
The AstroScope 93B Series Night Vision Modules are the ultimate in high performance night vision video. Making use of the extensive features of professional broadcast cameras, these AstroScope night vision modules optimally fit between the bayonet-mount objective lens and camera lens mount. At the heart of the 93B-Series is a high performance image intensifier that transforms dark, moonlit or starlit nights into bright, high-resolution scenes that can be seen through the viewfinder and easily recorded. Because of its excellent low-light performance and its compact and rugged design, the AstroScope 93B Series modules turn any bayonet-mount camera into a portable, low-light video imaging system!
Easy To Use
Despite its complexity, the AstroScope 93B Series requires no setup, calibration or training. It is easily installed as follows:
- Remove the objective lens and disconnect the lens cable from the camera body.
- Attach the AstroScope 93B Series module to the camera's bayonet lens mount and plug the module's lens/power cable into the camera's lens jack.
- Re-attach the objective lens to the front of the AstroScope 93B module and plug the lens cable into the module's lens jack.
You are ready for nighttime, low-light video recording! The AstroScope 93B Series Night Vision Module draws a trickle of power from the camera via the lens cable, so no batteries or power cables are necessary. Once the night vision module is installed, the camera "talks" to the lens and the lens "talks" to the camera as if the AstroScope were not there. You have full control of the lens iris and zoom.
- 8 to 10 F-stop improvement!
- Models designed for 2/3" or 1/2" bayonet-mount cameras
- Powered by camera
- Seamless interface ensures proper camera-lens communications
- choice of image intensifiers
- Supports even the most sophisticated bayonet objective lenses
Weight: 0 lb.
Dimensions: 0in. × 0in. × 0in.
|Astroscope HD Night Vision Brochure||479.26 KB|